Solve your parenting worries with confidence
Inform and empower your decisions
Create calm in your day to day life
Raise compassionate and resilient children
- Fed up with all the different opinions and conflicting advice on your parenting issues?
- With parenting, there’s no one size fits all. Every child and every parent is unique, that’s a given right? So that step by step parenting book or advice you read online may not be right or feel right for you.
- I can help you navigate this parenting maze with confidence and in turn, trust your instincts.
- For no-nonsense fact based information, support and solutions that work in a fun and friendly space, come along to a group workshop or course.
Private 1:1 Consultation
- If you’d prefer tailored 1:1 support this is ideal for you.
- We can chat about your specific worries, concerns or challenges. I can get to know you, your values, what you need and we’ll discuss information relevant to your situation.
- I’ll listen and help you put together a strategy that helps your family moving forward.
- Giving you knowledge and the confidence to make the choices that are right for you and your unique family.
- Get in touch to chat about the personalised support you’d like.
Private Group Classes
- Do you have a group of friends at a similar stage in your parenting journey? Perhaps an NCT or birthing group, friends at your local baby/toddler group, preschool/nursery or members of your extended family.
- Private groups are a great opportunity to get together, learn something new, share experiences and have a laugh!
- Private Group sessions can be based on a structured Workshop or Course or tailored to the stuff you’re most interested in.
- Let me know what you’d like, when and where.
1:1 Sling Consultations
- There are literally 100’s of different slings/carriers to choose from, how do you decide?
- At a consultation, we can talk about how you’d like to use a sling, any issues or difficulties you feel you might face and of course try some out.
- My aim is for you to feel confident, comfortable and safe using a sling.
- Get in touch to chat whether you’re expecting, have a baby, toddler or pre-schooler, if you know what you want or would like some guidance.
Prepare for life with a baby, truly understand them and the realities of life with a newborn.
Birth to 4 Months
Adjust and settle into life with a newborn and gain confidence to trust your instincts.
4 - 12 Months
Your baby is developing rapidly, understand and prepare for the changes ahead.
1 -5 Years
Learn how to manage this challenging time as your little one grows into a little human.
Come join our community!
Would you like a fun, friendly space to chat to other parents?
Somewhere to share the highs and lows of parenting, supporting and lifting each other up, whilst having a laugh at the same time?
Join us in my Raising Amazing – Parent Community on Facebook. You’ll also catch some exclusive content and live videos from me on all sorts of useful stuff.
Hi there, I’m Kathleen and I created Raising Amazing Humans to help families like yours with the daily challenges and worries of bringing up children.
I’m a mum of two young children myself, one of whom is adopted, so I can totally relate with many of the concerns and issues you face.
My aim is simply to empower you as parents, to give you confidence to follow your instincts. My approach is based on love, empathy and trust.
Helping to build foundations for a healthy brain, promoting good future mental health and of course positive relationships.